Our 200hr YTT weekend training course is registered with Yoga Alliance in the USA.
A modular weekend training course is the beginning of your journey to yoga teaching. Broken down into easy to manage weekend modules allowing you to study over a longer period.
- Approximately 220 hours of study
- 180 contact hours of training based in Cirencester
- Approximately 40 hours of home study
- 5 modules of weekend training
- Course registered with Yoga Alliance USA as a 200 hour yoga teacher training. Click on the link to find out the minimum standards required by the Yoga Alliance. (Link opens in new window). Details of our curriculum can be found below.
Is it right for me?
- You want to take the step from yoga practitioner to yoga teacher.
- As a yoga practitioner of at least 2 years you’re ready to take the next step.
- You want a course that’s registered with an internationally recognised organisation.
- You’re looking for a good quality, high content course that gives you lots of help and support.
- You’re open to exploring yoga and finding your unique style and voice.
- You want to learn to teach in an authentic way, with kindness and integrity.
- You prefer to study over a longer period of time, fitting in with work and family commitments.
What will we cover?
Yoga is so much more than asana practice. So expect to be guided through anatomy & physiology, subtle bodies, teaching methodology, philosophy, the business of yoga and much more.
- Anatomy and physiology
- Taking the teachers seat
- Lifestyle and ethics
- The business of yoga
- Emergency first aid
Click on the link to find details of our curriculum. (Link opens a new window)
How will I be assessed?
During the training we assess you in many ways. This includes ongoing assessment, home study & assignments and also tests. Our tests are organised in sections rather than one large test at the end. We do this to make the process less intimidating and less overwhelming for you. This type of assessment also enables us to give you extra support during the course if you need it. So if you’re struggling with a particular area of the curriculum, we can help you through.
What do I get?
- Approximately 220 hours of training
- Course manual
- Reading list
- Personal journal
- Emergency first aid qualification
- Exercises and tips to get you started with your classes
- On completion of your training you will be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance USA as a yoga teacher.
How much does it cost and how do I apply?
- Our 200hr YTT weekend training course fee is £2,350
- Remember to budget for travelling, books and accommodation if you need to stay over.
- To apply, please complete our application form. We may telephone you or contact your teacher(s) as part of this process.
What happens next?
If your application is successful, we will confirm that your place is being held for you. We hold your place for 7 days. Once you deposit of £500 is received your place is confirmed.
The balance of the course fees are due 6 weeks prior to the start of the course.
Find the next dates here
This modular weekend training course equips you to teach yoga to a general population with confidence, kindness, authenticity and integrity. We’re here to support you on your journey.
We look froward to welcoming you at our 200hr YTT weekend training course.
If you’re not sure if this course is for you, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or call 07530 668876 (please leave a message). If you’d like us to give you a call, please leave your telephone number with your message.