- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies we use?
- How to manage cookies
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide this organisation with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Make an on-line payment for services and/or products.
- Register for a course with us.
- Sign up to our e-mail newsletter.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, social media groups or via e-mail.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
This organisation collects your data so that we can:
- Process your payment, process your order, manage your account.
- Deliver your chosen service or product.
- E-mail you regarding your chosen service or product, about your payment or with information on other products and services.
When we process your order or payment, we will share your data with a card processing merchant to enable the transaction to take place. We do not store your card details, but a card processing merchant may do so.
If you sign up to receive an e-mail newsletter, your e-mail address will be stored by the e-mail marketing service provider.
How do we store your data?
This organisation securely stores your data on servers and off line where possible.
If you attend a course or register for our e-mail newsletter, we will send you information about products and services which may be relevant to you and keep in touch.
You can at any time be removed from any marketing list. To be removed from our e-mail newsletter, choose the unsubscribe option in the newsletter or contact us at email@example.com and we will remove your contact details. To no longer receive any other forms or contact, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure that you are not contacted in the future. If you contact us in the future we will, of course, respond to your requests.
What are your data protection rights?
The right to access – you have the right to contact us to request copies of your personal data. We reserve the right to charge a small for this.
The right to rectification – you have the right to request that this organisation corrects any information you believe to be inaccurate. You also have the right to request that this organisation completes any information that you believe is incomplete.
The right to erase – you have the right to request that this organisation erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that this organisation restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – you have the right to object to this organisation’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – you have the right to request that this organisation transfers the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain circumstances.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact by e-mail: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Understanding how you use our website
What cookies do we use?
There are a number of different cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – These cookies recognise you on the website and remember any previously selected preference. These may include what language you prefer and your location.
- Marketing – these cookies collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser and device. This data is analysed by google.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. Sometimes, this means that some website features will not function as a result.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about privacy and/or data, please do not hesitate to contact us.
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
If you feel that this organisation hasn’t responded to your concern or request, in respect of privacy and/or data, in a satisfactory manner you may contact the Information Commissioners Office.